Ellen on Breast Cancer Awareness MonthThe Breast Cancer Site
By The Breast Cancer Site
During her monologue, Ellen talks about how breast cancer has affected her life, and what women need to be doing to protect themselves.
Sign up for news and offers!
Let us keep you informed and we’ll give you a FREE gift (you get to choose!).
We’ll give extra funding toward mammograms for women in need if you’re a first-time subscriber to our family of websites!
About the Blog
Click to Give – FREE
Shop Where It Matters
- Shop for Pink Ribbon
- Shop to Help Women Around the World
- Shop to Help People, Pets, & Planet
- Shop to Provide Toys for Children in Need
- Shop to Support Alzheimers Research
- Shop to Support Autism Research
- Shop to Help Rescued Animals
- Shop to Support Diabetes Research
- Shop to Support Fair Trade
- Shop to Support Education & Literacy
- Shop to Support Wildlife & the Environment
- Shop to Support Veterans
- Shop to Help Hungry Pets in Need
© 2000–2018 The Breast Cancer Site Blog and GreaterGood. All rights reserved. Owned and operated by CharityUSA.com, LLC. Funds are paid by GreaterGood.org to benefiting organizations as a grant.